NOTICE OF PRIVACY
NOTICE OF PRIVACY
In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals in its articles 6, 8, 10-17 and others applicable, it is decreed that QUIMTOL SA DE CV is a company duly incorporated in accordance with the laws and statutes of the United Mexican States, with domicile located at Circuito Dr. Gustavo Baz # 21-B, Col. México Nuevo, Atizapán de Zaragoza, State of Mexico, CP 52966 to listen and receive information related to this Privacy Notice and who is responsible for respecting and protecting the privacy of the data provided by its customers, as well as the owners and the use that is given to them.
Those data that are of a sensitive nature for the owner in accordance with the provisions of article 9 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, the express and written consent of the owner will be requested for their treatment either to Through an autograph, electronic signature or any authentication mechanism established for that purpose, unless you expressly express and in writing your disagreement with this Notice.
Considering the existing relationship between you and us through the documents generated from the commercial relationship, the following personal data are obtained only for the purposes established in this Notice:
- Full Name
- Business name.
- Phone and/or cell phone.
- Amount of consumption.
- Financial data (essential for billing).
In accordance with article 16 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, the data obtained will be processed for the following purposes:
- Provide the product / service that is requested from us.
- Identify you and know your product / service needs.
- Offer the information about our products that best suit your needs or preferences.
- Address your complaints or requests for clarification.
- Evaluate the quality of our products and / or services.
- For analytical, historical and statistical purposes.
- Maintain documentation of the orders made.
In the event that an act related to a product or service offered is held, your Data will be used to fulfill the obligations derived from that legal relationship or in the situation that no act has been carried out, the data you have provided will be blocked and protected for a period necessary to comply with legal provisions, which may be fiscal or commercial and subsequently canceled.
It is important to mention that the information that is attached by labels to the packages or prints that contain our products, once delivered, are your responsibility. QUIMTOL has the administrative, technical and physical measures necessary and implemented to its security policies and procedures to protect your Personal Data and prevent its loss, alteration, theft or modification, use, access or improper or illegal disclosure and limiting its treatment to what provided in the legislation applicable to this Privacy Notice.
You, as the Owner of the Personal Data or, where appropriate, the Legal Representative can exercise the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition ( ARCO ) and revoke your consent for the treatment of Data according to article 22 of the LFPDPP, with the understanding that each of these rights is independent of each other, that is, it is not necessary to exhaust one in order not to be able to exercise another.
- It is the power that you have to request QUIMTOL S.A. de C.V . to inform you if it is in your Databases.
- Rectification. It is the right you have to correct your Personal Data in the possession of QUIMTOL, SA de C.V.
- Cancellation. It is the power to request the cancellation of your Personal Data in the possession of QUIMTOL, SA de C.V.
- Oposition. It is the power that you have to request QUIMTOLA. de C.V. to refrain from processing your Personal Data in certain situations.
(1) Full name and address or medium to receive notifications.
(2) Identification or documents that prove the personality of its legal representative.
(3) Clear and precise explanation of the Personal Data to which you want to access, rectify, cancel or oppose.
(4) Any other element or document that facilitates the location of your Personal Data. If you reside outside the metropolitan area, you can submit your request electronically attaching a digitized copy of your official identification and / or power of attorney to make your request proceed to our Department of Protection of Personal Data in a term no longer than 20 business days.
Likewise, the owner guarantees that the data is reliable, accurate and complete, for which he is responsible for any false, perjury or identity theft.
If we do not receive express opposition from you for your personal data to be transferred in the manner and terms described above, we will understand that you have given your consent to do so.
If you do not want to receive messages or information about our products or want to limit the use, transfer or disclosure of your data, send us an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .mx
QUIMTOL S.A. de C.V. reserves the right to make modifications or updates to this privacy notice at any time, to attend to new legislation, internal policies or new requirements.